Friday, 29 June 2012

NARS Blush Deep Throat!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well today. I am going to do a review for you today on my NARS blush in Deep Throat. I got this recently when I went to New York and payed $28 (about £18) for it, which I think is quite good considering the brand and quality of the product. 
To start off with, the packaging. I love the packaging of NARS products. Simple, sleek and sophisticated. The blushes in particular are very slim and compact so perfect for travelling. My only complaint is that they do get dirty quite quickly with finger prints etc.
On the inside you get a mirror which is really handy if you're out and about and want to touch up your make-up. You also get a cellophane protecter saying 'NARS' which goes over the blush.

 The colour itself is gorgeous and would complement many skin tones. I would describe it as a pink with coral tones to it, so lovely for summer. However, I did think it would be more pigmented as the swatch on the top left is with several swipes of the blush. It also has a slight shimmer which gives a nice look to the cheeks.
The colour is easy to apply and quite buildable, which I like. It also lasts a long time on my combination skin
This is my first NARS blush, but definitely not my last. I think if you were starting out in blushes, this is a really nice shade to go for as it isn't far too pigmented so you don't need to worry about being too over done. It is also a really pretty everyday shade which I think many people would suit.

If you have any recommendations to which NARS blush you think is nice, bearing in mind I have fair skin (NC15 in Mac), then I would love to hear what you think as I will definitely be purchasing more NARS blushes in the future. Please leave any ideas in the comment box below!

I hope you enjoyed this review today, and thank you as always for reading!
Claire xx


No comments:

Post a Comment