Saturday, 13 April 2013

A trip to Paris...

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all well! Over the last few days, the family and I took a short trip to Paris. 
It was the first time I had been to France so I was very excited, hence the hundreds of pictures I took. We did most of the touristy things like go up the Eiffel Tower, visit the Louvre and walk down the Champs Elysees. Paris is such a beautiful city, and I am very grateful I was able to enjoy a few days within it. If you haven't been to Paris I would really urge you to visit it. It has beautiful architecture, amazing food and very nice (although very expensive) shops. 
I wanted to share with you some of the photos I took whilst I was there as I am in love with this very beautiful city!

Spring bloom in front of the Eiffel Tower | Me in a very tasty bakery | A beautiful icon at night

The Louvre | Raining on the bus tour | The "lovers bridge" across the river Seine

The Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero Gardens | Up the Eiffel Tower, a really awesome experience | The Champ Elysees, such an amazing street

I really hope you enjoyed these pictures, and thank you so much for reading.
 Au revoir,

8 comments:

  1. Paris is the most beautiful city! Nice pictures & hope you had a nice time there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Id love to go to paris someday!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu :) I would really recommend it, it is so beautiful! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely city! Hope you liked it as much as i do
    great blog btw

    http://becausebeautyisrawandwild.blogspot.com/
    Lunae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do I think it's so beautiful!
      Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely jealous of your travels~! Did you enjoy it? We're going to say yes since you look pretty happy!

    We're so happy to have found your blog and look forward to reading more! If you've got some time be sure to visit our site! We'd love to hear from you :) www.chictrends.co.uk. Best to you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Loving your site also xx

      Delete