Wednesday, 8 May 2013

OPI Mini Euro Centrale Collection in 'You're Such a Budapest'

Hello Everyone,
I hope you're all well!
Today I wanted to share with you a nail polish I have been loving recently. It is the colour 'You're such a Budapest' which was from the OPI Mini Euro Centrale Collection which I got from Sephora whilst in Paris. 
I was drawn to this beautiful pastel lilac colour as I though for Spring and Summer it would be perfect.
The colour is described as a 'periwinkle purple' which I would agree with. It has no shimmer but I do think it is so pretty and feminine, and would suit many skin tones.
Like all OPI nail polishes the quality is lovely - it applies really nicely and is quick to dry. It is though a very sheer colour. I only used 2 coats but I think 3 would have given a completely opaque colour. 

On the whole I do love this colour and the whole collection. They're lovely for Spring and Summer and very feminine and pretty. I have also done a post on the colours 
'Can't Find My Czechbook' and 'OY-Another Polish Joke!', and so if you want to see that please click HERE!

Have you tried any of the OPI Euro Centrale Collection? 
If so please leave a comment down below!

I really hope you liked this post. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think! 
Thank you for reading,

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty nail polish! Perfect for spring and summer. I don't have any OPI varnishes apart from a really tiny sample one. Definitely need to get some!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it :) They're so good! Especially when they release a new collection as they usually do mini polishes in a few of the colours from the collection :) xx

      Delete
    2. Yeh that's such a good point!! Btw, I tagged you in my latest post. Take a look and answer the questions if you want :) xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you for tagging me! Looking forward to doing it :) xx

      Delete
  2. awe, this is such a cute color. looks amazing for the Spring :D I cant get over how cute the mini OPI bottles are :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know they are - I love them! xx

      Delete
  3. really pretty shade;) perfect for spring/summer:)X




    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has been talking about this color but I still haven't been able to find it! Glad you love it!


    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame! I hope you do find it though because it is lovely :) xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous shade - love it :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So do I, especially for Spring and Summer xx

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty lilac shade! It looks great on you. =D

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that nailpolish, I love it, it goes with so many things!!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty shade! I used to have it but I lost it! You've inspired me to buy another :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should definitely buy another one, it is such a nice colour! xx

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous colour - this one has been the one I've been eyeing the most from that collection. I absolutely adore OPI polishes, they're my favourite nail polish brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :) I know same, they're such good quality! xx

      Delete
  10. I would love to try this, I've seen it and it's so pretty. Looks lovely against your skintone!

    http;//talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend it enough :) Thank you xx

      Delete