Sunday, 26 May 2013

OPI Mini Euro Centrale Collection in 'Suzi's Hungary Again!'


Hello Everyone,
I hope you're all well! 
Today I wanted to share with you the last OPI nail polish from my mini Euro Centrale Collection in 'Suzi's Hungary Again!'.
If you have seen my previous posts on the other 3 colours in the mini collection, you will know just how much I love these colours. They all scream Summer and are so gorgeous.

 The colour 'Suzi's Hungary Again!' is a bright, almost neon, pink with no shimmer. I usually would be a bit scared to wear such a bright colour, but I cannot help but love this shade. It is stunning. It is beyond perfect for Spring and Summer, and I think with a slight tan it would look amazing. I also though don't find it too harsh or bright against my fair skin. 
Formula wise I think this is slightly more opaque than the lilac shade 'You're such a BudaPest', but you do still need 2 coats to get it completely opaque. In the picture above I didn't use a top coat, but you can still see its finish gives quite a nice shine.
So far it hasn't chipped and that's after 2 days, so hopefully it will keep going a tad longer.

Although I love every colour out of my mini collection, this may slip into being my favourite. 

Have you tried any of the OPI Euro Centrale Collection nail polishes?
If so please leave a comment down below!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love hearing what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,


4 comments:

  1. Pretty shade :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much like Essie's Cute as a Button! I already own that so I may skip on this one. But the Euro Centrale shades are so lovely.

    Ry
    http://rylau.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try Essie's Cute as a Button for some time so I'll have to have a look once this runs out :) xx

      Delete