Sunday, 14 July 2013

Essie Sunday Funday Nail Polish | Summer Collection 2013

Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!
Today I wanted to share with you Essie's Sunday Funday, seeing as it is Sunday today and as it is part of their new Summer collection.
I have been swooning over this colour for such a long time and so thought I would finally treat myself.
'Sunday Funday' is a stunning coral colour with undertones of an almost neon pink. The nail polish also has a gorgeous shimmer in it, making it different to anything that I own.
It is more than perfect for Summer, and I thought it would be the perfect colour to accompany the heat wave we have been hit with.
I love the brush on the Essie nail polishes as it is quite wide and thick, meaning you can get easily swipe your nail and pretty much be done.
I think with this shade you can get away with one coat, however for it to be completely opaque, two coats is best.
Once with the Seche Vite top coat, the nail polish tries so quickly with a lovely shine.

I am so tempted to pick up a couple more nail polishes from the Essie Summer collection as they're so nice. At the moment I am eyeing 'Naughty Nautical', but we empty pockets I think I'll have to wait a while!

Have you tried any of the Essie Summer collection nail polishes?
If so please leave a comment down below!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post, and please leave a comment down below as I to see what you guys think.
Thank you for reading,

17 comments:

  1. i've been loving brighter nail colors for the summer. this one looks super great! :)

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love bright colours for summer :) xx

      Delete
  2. That shade is so cute for summer :) xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it so much for summer! xx

      Delete
  4. Really nice shade! Matches your blog title :)

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is gorgeous, I love bright coral shades!
    I'm also a fan of the brush on Essie polishes.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, and they suit so many people :) The brush does make it so easy to apply to nail polish :) xx

      Delete
  6. So pretty color!!! Great post! Would you like to follow each other on blogglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend it, especially as it is limited edition! xx

      Delete
  7. Such a gorgeous summer shade, think I may need to pick it up now!! And are they your natural nails?! How did you get them so long and healthy looking? xo

    http://sarah-lou-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this shade and as it is limited edition cannot recommend it enough :) Thank you, and yes they are :) I use the OPI Nail Envy all the time on them which really helps strengthen them so that they can grow longer! I have done a review on the OPI Nail Envy if you want to check that out :) xx

      Delete
    2. I've just read the review now! Would you recommend the OPI Sensitive Nail Envy over the original one? And thank you for following my blog!! xo

      Delete
    3. For me I would only because personally my nails tend to peel more and so the Sensitive Nail Envy is great for preventing that! However both I would say are very good, it just depends what your nails particularly suffer from :) xx

      Delete
  8. Okay I'm going to purchase one of them then and hope my nails improve! Thank you!! xo

    ReplyDelete