Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat!

Hello everyone,
After hearing so many bloggers and youtubers rave about the Seche Vite top coat, I felt like I just had to hope onto the bandwagon. 
For me, painting my nails can be such a chore, especially as they can take a whole day to be hard dry, which is why I was so excited to try out the Seche Vite top coat.

Fortunately, this little bottle of joy has exceeded my expectations, and I can honestly say it is at holy grail status.
After applying my chosen nail polish, I simply apply a layer of the Seche Vite to each nail and within a few minutes they are touch dry. The top coat also gives them a beautiful shine and smooth finish.
I think it also prolongs the longevity of your nail polish, as now I can go almost a week with no chips.
But what I love most about this product is that it makes your nail polish hard dry within an hour, which I think is incredibly impressive and worthy of holy grail status.

I really cannot recommend the Seche Vite Fast Dry top coat enough.
It makes your nail polish dry so quickly, leaves them with a beautiful shine and helps to prolong the longevity of your nail polish.
No longer do I find painting my nails a chore, and with this product, I actually quite enjoy it now!

Have you tried the Seche Vite top coat?
If so please leave a comment down!

Thank you for reading,

15 comments:

  1. I almost bought this the other day because it was half price on Amazon! I definitely regret not getting it.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is still half price :) Definitely urge you to pick it up :) xx

      Delete
  2. I can see why people would be fans of this top coat but I'll always be loyal to my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri :p I was a bit turned off by the warning message on the bottle about how it contains an ingredient known to be bad for pregnant woman - I think because it contains toulene. It does leave a really glossy finish though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to get this now! I hate when nails are slow to dry! (-:

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend it enough! It is amazing at making your nails dry quickly :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love this and your blog..I love the lay out!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice topcoat<3 your blog, is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too < keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh , I want this ! Nice blog you've got here !

    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete