Friday, 16 August 2013

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara!

Hello everyone,
Happy Friday!
Today I want to share with you a new mascara that I picked up whilst in Switzerland. 
It is the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara. This is my first Maybelline mascara and I had always heard so many people rave about Maybelline mascaras, and so I was looking forward to seeing if it lived up to the hype.
The brush on this mascara is plastic, which I am usually not a massive fan of but I find this brush really grips the lashes. 
I don't find it to be not too big, and I also find that it doesn't hold too much mascara on it, making application easy.

My eye lashes are normally quite straight and short, but I find this mascara to give a good mix of length and volume to my lashes.
It isn't the most dramatic mascara, but it is really nice for everyday.
It lengthens and separates my lashes, whilst also adding volume.
I find the mascara easy to apply, but you do have to be careful as it can go quite clumpy. 
It does though last really well throughout the day, even in warm temperatures.

Overall I would recommend this mascara. It gives nice length and volume to my lashes, and lasts really well throughout the day.

Let me know if you have tried the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara and what you thought of it!

Thank you for reading,

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would really recommend it :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog! I'm a new follower. I would like you to follow me. My web link is

    http://how2befashion.blogspot....

    Kisses form Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I couldn't decide between the various maybelline mascaras the other day! I ended up getting the turquoise mega plush one! Really wanna give this one a go now too! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, but I also want to try the Mega Plush now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any of the Maybelline mascaras but they are always so hyped up like you said.
    I'm really tempted to try one!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend you to try one, especially as they are quite inexpensive :) xx

      Delete
  5. i got the same mascara, it makes beautiful long lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like it for a natural day look :) xx

      Delete
  6. I really like Maybelline mascaras, but I haven't tried this one! but it made your lashes look amazing

    lovely blog
    xo
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend this one :) Thank you! xx

      Delete