Saturday, 21 September 2013

Autumn Makeup | The Dark Lip

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you another face of the day, especially as I was feeling very Autumnal today.
I really wanted to wear a darker lip and leave the face quite clean and fresh. I also threw on a dark purple jumper and kept my hair out of my face with a dark purple clip...I am really feeling the Autumn today.

To start off with I used a tiny amount of the Bobbi Brown BB cream just in the areas where I wanted a touch of coverage. Being ill with a cold and sore throat, by skin has been feeling really dehydrated and so I used the BB cream as it is quite moisturising without being greasy.
To cover up dark circles I used my NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, and I then set that I a dusting of the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
For my eyes, I lightly lined my upper lash line with the shade 'Faint' which is a dark brown for the UD Naked Basics palette. I then highlighted my inner corner and brow bone with 'Venus' which is from the same palette. I added a touch of mascara using the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic.
To add some colour to my face, I once again used my favourite blush which is the NARS 'Deep Throat' blush. This blusher is great for added a beautiful rosy glow to your face without looking over the top.
Lastly, the lips. I used my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush', which is a gorgeous deep pinky plum shade so perfect for this time of year.

So that is my Autumn makeup. I personally love this kind of look and think that anybody can pull it off!

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully you got some inspiration from it.
Thank you for reading,

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've tagged you for the Autumn tag!
    Can't wait for your response!
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/09/autumn-tag.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll definitely be doing that as I love Autumn! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the lips! Followed you [: you're blog looks really pretty.
    Maybe check out my blog?

    xoxo Lou

    http://lovelylou14.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire, I loved this post btw, I tagged you in The Autumn Tag here-

    http://thatisbeautylicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    I look forward to reading yours if you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for tagging me :) I'll definitely be doing that as I love Autumn! xx

      Delete
  4. Looks gorgeous, Claire! I especially love the berry lip. Happy Autumn!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Happy Autumn to you too! xx

      Delete