Saturday, 30 November 2013

Essie Aruba Blue!

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you Essie Aruba Blue nail polish. 
After seeing Kate from Ghostparties wear this nail polish in one of her videos, I knew I had to have it. I instantly fell in love with the vibrant blue colour as it is a colour that is completely different to my other nail polishes.
It is a gorgeous vibrant royal blue which when in direct sunlight has a blue shimmer running through it. I personally think it is a colour you can wear all year round as it has that summer brightness but festive shimmer.
The application was super easy and the longevity of the nail polish was really good. 
And I actually got quite a lot of compliments from people saying that they loved the colour, which is always a good sign!
Overall I think Essie Aruba Blue is a great addition to add to my nail polishes as it is so gorgeous and really different to any of my nail polishes I currently own.
Let me know if you have tried Essie Aruba Blue!

Thank you for reading,

2 comments: