Friday, 22 November 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel.
I was after a new cleanser to try out, and especially now that we are in the colder months I find although my skin is still oily, it also feels and looks dehydrated.
I was really attracted to the La Roche-Posay cleanser because it is designed for oily sensitive skin and so is soap-free, which I was hoping would be less drying but still suited for more oily skin types.

This cleanser is a gel cleanser and so is particularly good if you have more oily skin as it is very refreshing and leaves your skin feeling really clean.
It hasn't completely cleared up my skin as I still do have breakouts, however what I love is that after I use this cleanser my skin never feels stripped or too dry.
However, I do always need to moisturise after I use this as my skin is still left feeling tight, but it hasn't dried out my skin which may be because it is soap free. 
It does have a slightly fragrance, similar to the Effaclar Duo moisturiser, that I am not that keen on but I get used to it really quickly and I find that it doesn't irritate my skin.

So far I really do like this cleanser. Although it hasn't cleared up my skin, it still does leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean which I find to be really nice in the morning and in the evening.

Let me know if you have tried the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel!

Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. This sounds nice. I finally got the effaclar duo but haven't tried it yet.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Effaclar Duo and really like it :) xx

      Delete