Monday, 11 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation!

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about a new foundation I have been loving recently - the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation.
I picked this up recently after hearing really good reviews about it, with quite a few people saying it was similar to the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, a foundation I am dying to try!
After using the product quite a bit, I am very happy to report back I am super impressed with this foundation.
The shade I got was 'Rose Pearl', the lightest shade they had on offer in Boots. This has more neutral/pink undertones but overall is a good colour match for me.
 The texture is a nice creamy texture that isn't too thick or too thin, and application wise it applies really easily and quickly. It provides really good medium coverage which is buildable, and so covers redness and evens out skintone without feeling or looking heavy. It doesn't completely cover blemishes, and so if I have a particularly angry blemish then extra concealer may be needed.
The finish is a beautiful glowy finish that doesn't feel oily, it just leaves your skin with a healthy glow. As I do have combination skin I like to powder my skin to help keep shine at bay and to prolong the longevity of the foundation.
Speaking of longevity, I find the foundation lasts 6-7 hours before I begin to look shiny, and by the end of the day I do find it has worn off slightly around my nose and chin. However, on the whole I think it lasts pretty well.

Overall I do love this foundation. It provides really good coverage without feeling heavy, it leaves your skin with a gorgeous glowy finish, and it lasts well throughout the day.
For a drugstore foundation I am super impressed and cannot recommend it enough!

Let me know if you have tried the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. The foundation looks beautiful on you! It looks very natural and your skin kind of glows! I have this on my list of foundations that I want to try.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would really recommend you to try it! xx

      Delete
  2. The foundation gives you good coverage and gives your skin a very healthy glow!
    We follow you on Bloglovin' :)
    http://thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this foundation and its really great for me in the drier months.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice as I find it doesn't tend to cling to dry patches on my skin :) xx

      Delete