Thursday, 26 December 2013

Festive Makeup #3 | My Christmas Day Makeup

Hello everyone,
I hope all of you had a very merry Christmas and are having a fun Boxing Day.
Today I wanted to share with you the last of my mini 'Festive Makeup' series with the makeup look I did on Christmas day.
Like an excited child, I wanted to try out the new makeup I very gratefully received, and so the star of the show in this look is the NARS Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion Cheek and Lip palette. I will be doing a full review on the palette soon, but in it includes 3 eyeshadows, a mini lipgloss, Deep Throat blush and Laguna bronzer. It is such a lovely makeup palette that would be perfect for travel and everyday use as it has almost everything you need to create a really nice look in it.
 To start off with, I once again used the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation to create a lovely, glowy base, and the Bobbi Brown Corrector and NARS Radiant Creamy concealer under my eyes to cancel out my dark circles. I then used the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder to set my base.
I then used the eyeshadows from the NARS Guy Bourdin palette to create my eye look. Firstly, I took the shade Naiade, a shimmery champagne shade all over the lid. I then used the colour Jezebel, a shimmery warm sable shade in the crease to add definition and to smoke out the look a bit. I then took the last shade, Pandora, a matte black, as a soft liner on my upper lash line. I also took Jezebel underneath my eyes. To finish the eyes I used the Max Factor Clump Defy mascara.
To finish off the skin, I used from the NARS Guy Bourdin palette the Laguna bronzer to slightly warm up my skin and add definition. I then used the blusher in Deep Throat to add a pop of colour to my cheeks.
Lastly, I used my Mac lipstick in Rebel and the NARS Deep Throat lipgloss that comes in the Guy Bourdin palette on my lips to complete the look.

So that was my Christmas makeup. I really hope you have enjoyed this mini festive makeup series I have done, and perhaps got some inspiration to the makeup you may wear during the festive season.

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your review of the NARS palette! Beautiful look!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this makeup look!
    Sarah xoxo
    http://soitssarah98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that eye shadow! It really compliments your eye colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete