Wednesday, 8 January 2014

NARS Illuminator | The Summer Glow

 Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you the NARS Illuminator in Orgasm, which came as a little mini sample with a NARS online order.
I have always wanted to try the NARS illuminators so was very excited to try out the product.

The shade Orgasm is a pretty peachy pink with shimmer but it is very light on the skin and doesn't add that much colour. I like to apply a small amount with my fingers along the tops of my cheekbones, and I find that the product gives a very pretty subtle sheen to the skin.
I think this illuminator will be gorgeous for the Summer as it can be built up to give your skin a natural glow. I also think it could work really well being mixed into your foundation to give that extra glow and sheen to your foundation.

Overall I do really like this illuminator as it adds a beautiful subtle sheen to the skin that I think will be particularly pretty in the Summer for that added glowy skin.

Let me know if you have tried the NARS Illuminators and what you think of them!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. I received a mini of this as a gift with purchase and I gave it away, it isn't the right shade for me x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame, you could maybe try another one of their shades? xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried but it looks beautiful! It definitely has me itching for warmer weather.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice :) Haha same, I can't wait for summer! xx

      Delete
  3. I have been looking for an illuminator and might check this one out xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it, especially as it is quite subtle yet really versitile :) xx

      Delete