Wednesday, 29 January 2014

NARS NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette | The Neutral Palette

Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to very excitedly share with you the new NARSissist Eye Palette, a beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette that I ordered straight away as soon as it hit the NARS website. I decided it would be an early birthday present to myself, and so far I am in love with it.
The NARSissist palette comes with 15 neutral eyeshadows, 5 matte and 10 shimmer. It is a neutral eyeshadow lovers dream as all of the shades are so wearable and versatile. 
All About Eve #1 - A flesh-toned neutral shimmery shadow that is very subtle but great for washing all over the lid or for highlighting.
Madrague #1: A matte cream shadow, again very subtle but amazing for washing all over the lid.
Belissima #1: A shimmery ivory that is perfect for highlighting.
Madrague #2: A warm matte light brown that is great for adding definition to the crease and perfect for day to day wear. 
Nepal: A shimmery rose gold that is so pretty for all over the lid.
 Lhasa: A shimmery, almost mauve/lilac shade that is super pretty is the crease or all over the lid as a sheer wash of colour.
Fez: A very warm shimmery copper brown, perfect for adding warmth to a look.
Ashes to Ashes: A beautiful shimmery purple brown which is lovely all over the lid for a sheer wash of colour.
Bad Behaviour: A shimmery navy that is quite different but still gorgeous in the crease.
Bali: A matte brown that is perfect for adding definition to the crease. 
Brousse #2: A shimmery violet that is quite different but looks really pretty in the crease as it can really smoke up an eye look.
Dogon #2: A shimmery black with blue and green undertones that is great as an eyeliner or smokey eye.
Coconut Grove: A matte chocolate brown that is lovely in the crease or as an eyeliner for a softer look.
Mekong: A shimmery version of 'Coconut Grove'. It is a chocolate brown with almost plum undertones and golden shimmer.
Pandora #2: A matte black that I love as eyeliner.

The quality of the eyeshadows is excellent, with the exception of a couple that aren't as pigmented and are a bit chalky. However, on the whole they are all very pigmented, blendable and last really well.
My favourite shades? Well I think they are all gorgeous, but in particular I love Nepal, Ashes to Ashes, Lhasa, Fez, Brousse #2 and Mekong. But I do think they are all beautiful and are extremely versatile. The potential looks for this palette are endless, which I think make it worth the money.

I purchased mine of the NARS website, but it has already sold out. The palette will though by hitting counters on the 1st February, so make sure you get down to your nearest NARS counter as soon as possible.

Let me know what you think of the NARS NARSissist Eye Palette!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you for reading.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty palette. NARS are just as bad as MAC with their countless limited edition collections but this palette looks a cut about the rest.

    It's a pity a few aren't as pigmented though. Lhasa and Mekong look like shades I would really like so hopefully I can get my hands on this.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, especially Lhasa and Mekong :) I really recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha I do say try and get your hands on it as soon as possible as it is so beautiful :) xx

      Delete