Saturday, 18 January 2014

Real Techniques Multitask Brush and Setting Brush!

Hello everyone,
After receiving the Real Techniques Sam's Picks brush set for Christmas, I really wanted to talk about a couple of my favourite brushes in the set.
I love all of the brushes the set comes with, but in particular the Multitask brush and Setting brush have been particular favourites.
 Both of the brushes are extremely soft and aren't too dense, which makes applying a light wash of any makeup really easy.
The Multitask brush I love for blush as it is the perfect size and shape. It places your blusher perfectly onto your cheeks, and because it is so soft and not too dense, it makes blending out your blusher really easy. It is also great for powder and bronzer, again because of it's size and shape.
The Setting brush is quite a small little brush, similar to the size of the Contour brush. However, it is so soft and almost quite sparse which makes it amazing for blending and setting concealer. It is the perfect size for blending in concealer and as it isn't dense, it doesn't apply powder heavily at all. It is so nice also for highlighter because it fits perfectly along your cheekbones, and I also really like it for when I apply too much bronzer or blusher, I like to use it to blend out the edges to make my makeup look a lot more natural.

 In comparison to my much loved Buffing brush by Real Techniques, you can see both the Multitask and Setting brush a lot flatter and thinner in shape. They are a lot less dense but as equally as soft.

As with all Real Techniques brushes the quality is amazing as they are so soft, don't shed and wash really easily.
I highly recommend both the Multitask brush and the Setting brush as they are definitely added staples to my brush collection! 

Thank you for reading,

11 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try these brushes for age's they sound amazing!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them :) They are excellent quality! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! You have a very lovely blog! ^_^

    Lets stay in touch! Lets follow each other on gfc, g+, bloglovin' .. DO let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    https://www.facebook.com/theglamorousdiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a big fan of these brushes too!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually buy my brush from New Look, really like your tips and how you write! Officially one of your followers if you could check out my blog and maybe follow that would make my day :) Good Luck!

    Rebecca,
    http://passionphotography-passionphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The multitask brush is amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete