Wednesday, 22 January 2014

The 'No Makeup' Makeup Look | 5 Product Face


Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you my 'no makeup' makeup which is a go to look for me that I love doing when I am not particularly doing much or if I just want natural looking makeup.

For the base, I skip foundation and instead use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes to cover dark circles and around my nose to help even out any redness. I love this concealer as it feels and looks so light and natural yet provides good coverage.
I then like to use a bit of the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot along my t-zone to help prevent any excess shine throughout the day.
For my eyes I simply used the lasts of my Max Factor Clump Defy mascara to help add a bit of definition and length to my lashes.
To finish off the skin I once again used the NARS Deep Throat blush as this adds a very pretty natural pink to my cheeks.
I finished off the makeup by using the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter in '01' which is a light pink. This helps to add a light pink colour to my lips whilst also being very moisturising and non-sticky.

So that is my easy 'no makeup' makeup look.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful!

Thank you for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Great natural look!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Clarins lip product!
    Currently on the wishlist!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is amazing, I highly recommend them! xx

      Delete
  3. you're really pretty! Is the fit me concealer any good because I'd like to try it but not sure if it's any good xxx

    http://oliviarose273.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And I personally love it as it provides medium coverage but looks and feels so light and natural! It's also really easy to blend and lasts for most of the day :) xx

      Delete