Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Essie Too Taboo | The Fuchsia Pink

 When I saw Essie's Too Taboo, I just could not resist. It is gorgeous!
It is an amazing bright fuchsia pink which I absolutely love. Perfect for spring and summer but to be honest I would wear this all year round because I think it is that gorgeous.
Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands as the formula is awesome, and this one is no exception. A super wide, thick brush means application is quick and easy, and a very opaque formula means you can get away with just one coat of this shade. 
It dries quickly and lasts well, especially when it is paired with the Seche Vite top coat which is one of the best I have tried.

Let me know if you have Essie's Too Taboo nail polish and what you think of it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this shade! So perfect for summer

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I nominated you for the liebster award on my blog. Here's the link: http://montanaraye.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete