Thursday, 22 January 2015

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret | Review and Swatches

 Left to right - Cruella, Iberico, Yu, Torres Del Paine, and Descanso 

 NARS is one of my favourite high-end makeup brands, and after hearing countless of good reviews about their lip pencils, I was extremely excited when I received the Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret for Christmas. 

The set comes with 6 of their mini lip pencils, 3 are the satin lip pencils and 2 are the velvet matte lip pencils. 
The shades the set comes with I think are gorgeous, with my particular favourites being Cruella, a velvet matte pencil which is a deep berry shade, and Descanso, a satin lip pencil which is a pink/nude shade. Iberico is the last velvet matte shade and is a gorgeous, bright orange/red which I wore on Christmas day as I thought it was very fitting for the festive season. Yu is one of the satin lip pencils, and is an extremely bright pink which I think is so striking, and particularly gorgeous for the spring/summer months. Torres Del Paine is the last satin pencil, and is a beautiful coral shade, again perfect for the spring/summer months.
I find the satin lip pencils to be very creamy and easy to apply. Even though they are glossy, they still last really well and feel very comfortable on the lips. The velvet matte pencils are, as the name suggests, matte, but they still feel very comfortable on the lips and last extremely well throughout the day. The bullet shape of the pencils make them so easy to apply, you don't need a lip liner, even with the dark and bright shades.
The set also comes in a beautiful acrylic box which is currently being used to store my nail polishes!
The giftset costs £32 and is exclusive to SpaceNK (fortunately the set is still in stock on the SpaceNK website, so I would grab one whilst you can!).

On the whole I think it is a beautiful set and is perfect if you are wanting to try the NARS lip pencils and were torn between the shades, or equally it is perfect if you already love the lip pencils and want to add more to your collection!

4 comments:

  1. I have to get the Torres Del Paine that colour is gorgeous!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, and it really brightens any makeup look you're wearing :) xx

      Delete